SexySteveTheHero

Friday, April 07, 2006

My identity

By now many would be wondering who am I.
How I look like...
My identity is secret.
Just like any other so call hero my is more secretive.
Because I am Real.
Others without a doubt are all fakes.
We see them in movies and TVs.
But I can't lie.
I'm a good guy.
I am a Hero.
Many have seen me in action before.
The image here is roughly how I look.
I know with one look.
You must be in love now........
Evertone tells me that. When they saw me.....
Because I am a Hero!
I am REAL.....!

7 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so cute.
    I like U .
    My Hero

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Mari said…

    Hey SSTH,

    Thank you so much for your comment!
    I was happy.
    I also do not know very well English, I read little, but its blog me seems to be cool too.

    See you! =)

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger LOVE said…

    hihi

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope u can save every damn thing in this world, why not u can save some money and give it to me to spend it. that will be good.,

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger harry said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger harry said…

    I am a hero and sexy too, but I am not real, nor am I 104 years old.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Kate aka stinkydudette said…

    hey hey!! thanx for popping by my bloggie.

    i think capt underpants is a hottie!!

    cheerios!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home